Vivendi: First nine months 2012 results support full-year outlook
- Revenues: €20.751 billion, down 1.3% compared to first nine months of 2011.
- EBITA : €4.331 billion, down 11.0% compared to first nine months of 2011. Third quarter EBITA down only 7.3% due to Activision Blizzard excellent performance (+54.2 %).
- Adjusted Net Income : €2.194 billion, down 12.9% compared to first nine months of 2011, mainly due to lower EBITA.
- 2012 Adjusted Net Income outlook improved to around €2.7 billion , versus above €2.5 billion expected. Business performance offsets economic slowdown and heavier tax environment.
- Year-end net debt outlook confirmed at below €14 billion.