Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Genachowski: Sprint, Dish will get AWS-4, H Block rules this month
2. Sprint-Softbank, T-Mobile-MetroPCS linkups are not 'gamechangers'
3. Study: VoLTE slashes smartphone battery life by 50%
1. Failure to prelaunch: Why apps need early buzz
2. Study: Freemium app model gaining traction with developers
3. Making money in mobile apps isn't easy: Majority of app developers are moonlighters
1. Verizon upgrading Droid Razr HD smartphones to Android Jelly Bean
2. AT&T, Samsung roll out Android Jelly Bean upgrade for Galaxy S III
3. Apple is destroying NFC's future in retail
1. Verizon, AT&T clash with Sprint and others over spectrum caps
2. Analyst: AT&T to launch LTE Advanced in second half of 2013
3. Verizon's McAdam: AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile all 'playing catch up'
1. Nokia buoyed by Lumia 920 deal with China Mobile
2. CCS Insight: Top 12 predictions for 2013 and beyond
3. Infonetics: Nokia Siemens climbs LTE vendor rankings in Q3