As the digital economy expands with the rise of LTE, operators continuously seek innovation to better serve customers and compete. This is driving ever more sophisticated charging/billing requirements and challenging legacy infrastructures.
This research report analyses views and insights on charging and billing for the digital economy, gathered from over 80 operators worldwide. It reveals:
- The future for traditional billing and IN charging
- Top strategies to innovate and accelerate time to market
- The future of cloud-based charging and billing
- Successful strategies to build loyalty and increase ARPU
- Services being rolled out and plans for rich communications services (RCS)