Product sales drive Subex Azure earnings

Subex Azure's revenue for the fiscal year ended March 31 soared 88% to $79.2 million, on the back of strong sales of its products during the past year. According to the company, 67% of its revenue came from product sales, higher than last fiscal year's contribution of 64%. The balance came from services. Product revenue grew 96%.

 

Profit rose 79% to $15.7 million, prompting the company to approve a dividend of 20%. Earlier in the fiscal year, the company's board had already approved an interim dividend of 15%, bringing the total for fiscal 2007 to 35%.

Suggested Articles

Wireless operators can provide 5G services with spectrum bands both above and below 6 GHz—but that doesn't mean that all countries will let them.

Here are the stories we’re tracking today.

The 5G Mobile Network Architecture research project will implement two 5G use cases in real-world test beds.