Amp'd Mobile highlighted some of its key metrics in Q1, following a similar move by Disney Mobile yesterday. Amp'd announced that its subscriber base surged 70 percent during the first quarter of 2007 with 84,000 new users, bringing its total close to the 200,000 mark. Here's a quick run down of other notable metrics from the Q1 report:
- 84 percent of Amp'd's user base is post-paid.
- ARPU is "more than" $100.
- Data ARPU is approximately $30, with 50 percent coming from content sales.
- Amp'd users consumed more than 4 million videos, songs and games during Q1 2007, doubling the Q4 2006 figure of 2 million.
- Amp'd users are downloading more OTA music tracks than ringtones.
- Amp'd original content accounts for about 5 percent of its offerings, but accounts for 30 percent of its overall downloads.
For more on Amp'd's metrics:
- see this press release