Yahoo Go launched last year at CES and apart from a deal with Motorola, it more or less fizzled out. Yahoo relaunched Yahoo Go for Mobile 2.0 today at this year's CES. The company says the service is available on 70 devices now and slated for 400 more by the end of the year. Here are some of the deals Yahoo announced regarding Go:
- a new search platform called oneSearch that delivers "a mobile-optimized search experience that presents answers directly in the results--not list a list of websites designed for PCs."
- an exclusive partnership with Opera for the mobile search function on Opera Mini and Opera Mobile
- an expanded agreement with RIM for BlackBerry users
- an extended agreement with 3 Group
- an extended agreement with Nokia to make Go available on Series 40 phones
For more on Yahoo Go for Mobile 2.0:
- see this company press release