Enterprises spending more on 3G data services

According to a recent study by In-Stat, large business and enterprise level customers are spending more money on wireless data services, suggesting that the gap between voice and data spending has narrowed. An estimated 44 percent of wireless budgets are now spent on data, while the remaining 56 percent goes toward voice. In-Stat attributes the change to lower voice costs and a broader variety of 3G data services. 3G remains largely appealing to the enterprise and less so to everyday consumers.

For more on the In-Stat study:
- see this article from teleclick.com

Sponsored by ADI

What if we were never truly alone? Our next-gen communications technology can help people in even the most remote places stay connected.

What if there were no ocean, desert, mountain or event that could ever keep us from telling our stories, sharing discoveries or asking for help? ADI’s next-gen communications technology could keep all of us connected.

Suggested Articles

All operators are trying to understand the intersection between their networks and hyperscale networks. But who gets the lion's share of the revenue?

Fierce kicks off its fall 5G Blitz week with a session on Monday, November 30, examining the RAN revolution.

The FCC has once again determined that SNR Wireless and Northstar Wireless are ineligible for about $3.3 billion in bidding credits.