Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. AT&T plays FirstNet card in clash over 600 MHz auction rules
2. NSN lays out plans for the '5G' mobile network of 2020
3. Sprint's takeover by SoftBank OK'd by Justice Department
1. Mobile game engines Unity, Marmalade and Havok court indie developers
2. Apple WWDC 2013: iOS 7 UI may fall flat with developers
3. What app developers are saying about Apple's iOS 7 launch
1. Apple CEO Cook: New iOS 7 is the 'biggest change to iOS since the iPhone'
2. Apple's WWDC 2013: Complete coverage
3. Exploring the next phase of OTT messaging
1. Rubinstein on HP's purchase of Palm: 'Talk about a waste'
2. T-Mobile brings GSM-based Android, iPhone BYOD service to MetroPCS
3. AT&T's Stephenson: Favoring Sprint, T-Mobile in 600 MHz auction a 'big gamble'
1. How operators are fighting against falling ARPU
2. Wanted: Operator to share market with 'lonely' LTE provider
3. Telecom Italia's dream of Hutchison tie-up fading fast