Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. HLR-driven outages causing network headaches
2. Rumor mill: Sprint's LTE launch perfectly timed for iPhone 5 debut
3. AT&T's shared-data plans keep the customer satisfied
1. The risks and rewards of Amazon's smartphone strategy
2. Report: App price is most important factor for iOS, Android users
3. The top five things app developers want from developer organizations
1. Sprint inks content billing deal with NuWin
2. AT&T: Carrier IQ information has been 'invaluable'
3. AT&T CEO: Content providers asking for 'toll-free' data plans
1. Sprint: Clearwire's LTE will 'pinpoint' high-traffic areas
2. T-Mobile drops 'America's Largest 4G Network' claim
3. Sprint launches LTE, promises average speeds of 6-8 Mbps
1. Are Nokia shares really undervalued?
2. Vodafone eyes adoption of SK Telecom's 'smart' LTE technology
3. Telefonica, Vodafone hit hard as Spanish customers cancel contracts