Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Small cells driving surge in microwave and millimeter-wave backhaul
2. Public safety told to stop early LTE deployments
3. Ruckus CEO: Wi-Fi offloading demands creativity
1. Making money in mobile apps isn't easy: Majority of app developers are moonlighters
2. OpenStreetMap may offer a cheaper alternative to Google Maps
3. Ericsson Labs fosters app development for a 'connected world'
1. How Sprint's Galaxy Nexus launch will determine Google Wallet's fate
2. Pew study says mobile payments could kill cash and credit by 2020
3. Facebook snaps up Tagtile customer loyalty app
1. Study: AT&T, T-Mobile top network speed tests
2. Can Sprint catch up on LTE?
3. Verizon: We'll sell 700 MHz spectrum to get cable companies' AWS spectrum
1. Nokia must take radical steps to stop its continued decline
2. Report: French iPhone sales fall 10% due to strong SIM-only uptake
3. Report: Deutsche Telekom mulls sale of UK, Dutch subsidiaries