Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Global LTE: Verizon dominates today, but which operators will lead in 2016?
2. Unlocked iPhones from AT&T may benefit FreedomPop and H2O
3. Wi-Fi offloading: Who controls your handset?
1. How do you measure the success of an app? Customer engagement is key
2. Will Apple's iPad Retina Display inspire or frustrate you?
3. 3 steps to creating the next big app
1. AT&T extends free data transfer app to Microsoft's Windows Phone
2. RIM halts PlayBook sideloading to cripple Android app piracy
3. RIM backpedals on plan to block PlayBook app sideloading
1. The 10 highest paid executives in wireless in 2011
2. Matt Carter explains how Sprint will wholesale its LTE network
3. Nokia, AT&T launch the Lumia 900 amid few lines, strong buzz
1. Is the SMS stronghold being crumbled by slick upstarts?
2. Global LTE: Verizon dominates today, but which operators will lead in 2016?
3. Analysys Mason: Mobile cloud, fleet management, indirect sales channels will drive SME trends