Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Ruckus preps for IPO, secures funding for carrier-grade Wi-Fi development
2. $300 million reverse auction targets mobile broadband wasteland
3. LTE to generate one-fifth of network infrastructure revenues by 2015
1. Selecting the right platform for your app
2. Will Facebook mobile payments make developers rich?
3. RIM extends free PlayBook offer after new BlackBerry dev signups top 6K
1. Facebook for Windows Phone 2.3 touts improved news feed, navigation
2. Google proclaims Wallet 'safe,' disables prepaid card provisioning
3. Cisco: Video will generate 71% of all mobile data traffic by 2016
1. Clearwire: TD-LTE network to go live in June 2013
2. Report: Sprint considering Alcatel-Lucent's lightRadio gear
3. What does 2012 have in store for Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and iOS?
1. Analyzing the world's 10 biggest handset makers in Q4 2011
2. Free Mobile's impact--we should have seen it coming
3. French MVNOs angered by Free Mobile's wholesale rates