Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Infonetics: Small cells taking off, femtos leaving home
2. Wi-Fi offload at core of reported Ericsson BelAir buy
3. Johnson: Microwave backhaul will stay strong in 2012 even as operators hint at slower capex
1. AT&T's Summers talks about open APIs, HTML5 and how developers can be more successful
2. WebGL proponents want developers for Web-based 3D mobile apps
3. Chris DeWolfe: From MySpace to the mobile space with 'Fluff Friends Rescue'
1. 'Tiny Tower' creator NimbleBit blasts Zynga clone 'Dream Heights'
2. Mobile payments, advertising firms attract top VC dollars in 2011
3. PayPal expanding mobile wallet trial to 2,200 Home Depot stores
1. The 3 things that RIM's new CEO needs to execute on: devices, carriers, messaging
2. AT&T, T-Mobile file request for AWS spectrum transfer
3. Clearwire nabs LightSquared customer Simplexity as an MVNE partner
1. French MVNOs hit hard by Free Mobile launch
2. Report: Nokia under pressure to slash Lumia 710 pricing in UK
3. Report: Smartphones uptake limited by confused and indifferent consumers