Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Even if AT&T/T-Mobile tie-up fails, Sprint still not in the clear
2. Paolini: Has Clearwire picked the right flavor of LTE?
3. Rice University claims mobile network breakthrough that doubles throughput
1. Martin: Why developers should fight to improve app discoverability
2. Microsoft introduces Windows Azure Toolkit for Android
3. BlackBerry developer relations chief Mike Kirkup resigns
1. Apple to ITC: Google's Android infringes on our API patent
2. Five campaigns changing the game of mobile advertising
3. RIM's BlackBerry App World 3.0 overhaul goes live
1. The 5 things Nokia should do to bring Windows Phone into the U.S.
2. Did Clearwire pick the right flavor of LTE?
3. Rumor Mill: Verizon to launch 'Unleashed' $50 unlimited prepaid nationwide Sept. 12
1. Deutsche Telekom's European investment plans will crumble if AT&T deal fails
2. UK gives go-ahead for £4.5B smart metering wide-area network
3. Vodafone Germany unveils branded Android tablets