Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Why does T-Mobile USA have so many iPhone users?
2. Scavenger apps: BitTorrent protocol sends data when there's enough capacity
3. Sprint positions WiMAX as primary wide area network for enterprises
1. Analysis: How are developers making money from mobile apps?
2. Why more developers are defecting from BlackBerry
3. Apple's iOS 5 beta 2 activates Wi-Fi sync, OTA updates
1. Nielsen: iPhone driving smartphone growth, Android sales flat
2. The best mobile apps of 2011's first half
3. Oracle wants 15% of Google's Android ad revenues
1. The U.S. wireless industry in 10 quick charts
2. Sprint's Hesse plots against AT&T/T-Mobile deal in white board war room
3. Analyst: Apple to build two iPhone models for September release
1. Femtocells still on the sidelines, but new opportunities beckon
2. Unilever makes mobile its key marketing strategy
3. Iliad aims to boost Free Mobile service with free femtocells