Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Sprint likely in no hurry to announce 4G strategy
2. Devicescape: Average data offload to Wi-Fi is 40 percent
3. Report: LightSquared, Sprint strike long-term LTE network sharing deal
1. Is the BlackBerry developer exodus officially underway?
2. Analysis: How are developers making money from mobile apps?
3. Flurry: Daily mobile app usage trumps web consumption
1. Best Buy Music Cloud plagued by negative reviews
2. Verizon, Google team on Android digital safety and security app
3. Analyst: Android's U.S. smartphone market share fell in Q1
1. Verizon will switch to usage-based smartphone data pricing in July
2. Sprint consummates LTE network-sharing deal with LightSquared
3. Apple, Samsung executives try to resolve patent dispute
1. Mallinson: Mobile broadband prices will hold firm as they tumble
2. Vodafone Germany favors LTE over fixed-line broadband
3. Nokia fights back after losing UK patent ruling