Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Top wireless companies report strong R&D spending in 2010
2. McCaw's Eagle River sells 5M shares of Clearwire before company's earnings release
3. Microcells, oDAS and picocells: Small-cell architecture to stem wireless data deluge
1. Concept phones: Will these futuristic gizmos become mainstream products?
2. Apple smacks down incentivized iOS downloads
3. New Nokia app store to leverage Windows Phone Marketplace infrastructure
1. Nielsen: Android passes iPhone as most desired smartphone in U.S.
2. Verizon: Consumers given immediate credit for disputed data charges
3. Nokia revamping Navteq as social location platform
1. Verizon Wireless details Unleashed $50 prepaid unlimited plan
2. Verizon's LTE network is hit with outage
3. Verizon extends free LTE smartphone hotspot promotion
1. Nokia is consigned to becoming a minor player
2. France Telecom, Telefónica push for content charging
3. Outstanding performance is becoming LTE's calling card