Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Analyst: Sprint has no choice but to acquire Clearwire
2. China Mobile adds Ericsson to list of TD-LTE vendors
3. FCC mandates data roaming; AT&T, Verizon cry foul
1. What smartphone operating systems are Americans buying and keeping?
2. Developer Workshop on aisle411
3. Google defends Android openness, but the case isn't closed
1. Barnes & Noble rolls out Android app SDK for Nook Color
2. Sony Ericsson launches Android Market apps channel
3. DirecTV expands HBO Go programming to iOS and Android
1. Entner: What is the price of a megabyte of wireless data?
2. Windows Phone launch was a dud in the U.S. - Is Nokia worried?
3. Verizon's iPhone effect to dominate Q1 carrier earnings
1. O2 Germany signs Huawei as LTE supplier
2. Analysts split on Nokia's future, though hope remains
3. Huawei denies Telekom Austria bribery accusations