Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Will Verizon's public-safety partnership with Motorola keep competitors from getting D-block spectrum?
2. Stanford University researchers claim Wi-Fi capacity breakthrough
3. Broadcasters could pay spectrum taxes if they refuse to give up spectrum
1. Developers revolt against Apple's in-app subscription demands
2. Amazon Appstore for Android touts automated app marketing
3. IHS: Apple's App Store yields 83% of app revenues in 2010
1. Google improves text copy with Gmail for Android upgrade
2. Apple's Jobs: SaaS apps exempt from iOS subscription demands
3. App review of the week: IntoNow vs. TV Shows
1. RadioShack: T-Mobile USA has 'materially breached' contract
2. Report: LightSquared in talks with Sprint on network sharing deal
3. Mobile World Congress 2011 Scorecard: Who were the winners and losers?
1. Huawei snubbed after Londoners reject idea of Tube coverage
2. China: EU subsidises infrastructure vendors
3. Ovum: Operators should be afraid of Facebook