Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. T-Mobile's Ray discusses HSPA+ 42, spectrum refarming and backhaul deployment
2. Report: Interest in Clearwire's spectrum dwindling
3. Should Motorola have received its broadband stimulus award?
1. What the Verizon iPhone means for developers
2. RIM's Lessard on the PlayBook, the enterprise market and QNX
3. Android Gingerbread NDK r5 touts support for fully native apps
1. Microsoft extends OneNote to iPhone
2. Apple's iTunes revenues top $1.1 billion in Q1
3. Google bans Kongregate gaming app from Android Market
1. The data tsunami, and why Sprint increased its data charges
2. To throttle data or not to throttle: Sprint straddles the fence
3. Verizon to offer $200 iPhone credit to recent smartphone buyers
1. Analysts: Nokia struggles, will produce poor Q4 results
2. NSN facing more uncertainty, as Siemens CFO kills IPO for 2011
3. LTE: Fastest-developing system in history of telecoms?