Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Intel to embrace LTE
2. T-Mobile USA planning upgrade to 42 Mbps HSPA+ in 2011
3. Wireless service plans tailored on subscribers, not on devices
1. Paid apps 70 percent of the App Store--and just a third of Android Market
2. Analyst: Microsoft will spend $400M to market Windows Phone 7
3. Developer Workshop: Advanced Mobile Protection
1. Google acquires Angstro to bolster social networking push
2. App Store adds On the Grid section for location-based apps
3. Google sets sights on iTunes with YouTube movie service
1. LightSquared 4G buildout plans leak
2. T-Mobile reveals more specs for G2, first HSPA+ Android phone
3. Dissecting wireless carriers' capex
1. Mobile network operators: Caught in the squeeze of the mobile business?
2. Rumour Mill II: Vodafone to re-examine overseas assets?
3. Operators respond to demand by hitting the LTE gas pedal