Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Skype faces challenges in mobile market
2. Lockheed Martin develops wireless broadband network for battlefield communications
3. ChinaTel planning 29-market fixed WiMAX deployment in China
1. Android adoption surges--so where are all the apps?
2. Google calls Oracle suit an 'attack' on open-source Java community
3. Google selling unlocked Nexus One phones to Android developers
1. Five iPad navigation apps that offer new directions for location-based services
2. Campaign delays hamper Apple's iAd rollout
3. Hulu primping for $2 billion IPO
1. Verizon targets Sprint's Simply Everything with $99 unlimited tests
2. Is RIM's BlackBerry Torch off to a weak start?
3. Harbinger clips Clearwire from stock portfolio
1. Analyzing the world's 10 biggest handset makers in Q2
2. Smartphone OSs will dictate the future
3. LTE: Telecom Italia enters final test phase