Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. NSN buys Motorola's wireless infrastructure biz for $1.2B; What's in store for the WiMAX piece?
2. Nokia Siemens finally gains relevance in the U.S. market
3. The deluge of data: Opportunity knocking?
1. Apple issues iOS 4.1 beta update to developers
2. Critics applaud Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 sneak preview
3. Google pulls plug on Nexus One--still for sale to developers
1. RIM touts new multimedia experiences with BlackBerry 6.0
2. Five mobile social networks you need to follow
3. Sprint Zone app touts interactive subscriber services
1. 2010 Top Women in Wireless
2. Harbinger forges $7B LTE pact with Nokia Siemens
3. Verizon trials $50 prepaid unlimited plan
1. Vodafone Germany in race to deploy rural LTE network
2. O2 Telefónica launches mVoIP in Germany, other countries to follow
3. Orange enters mHealth with 'smartnumbers'