Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. LTE chips: A leading indicator of mainstream adoption?
2. FCC approves Verizon EV-DO femtocell
3. Rumor Mill: T-Mobile will launch HSPA+ Android phone in September
1. Nokia's MeeGo to take on Android, iPhone
2. Google looks to emerging markets to boost Android
3. Market penetration, monetization matter most on mobile
1. USA.gov relaunch includes mobile app store
2. Verizon Wireless launches 'Inception' promotion on Droid
3. Palm issues webOS 1.4.5 update for Pre and Pixi
1. Verizon delays HTC Incredible ship date again
2. Mobile video traffic: Alleviating the capacity crunch
3. AT&T proposes settlement for AT&T Wireless-related lawsuits
1. 'M2M opportunity bigger than mobile', claims TeliaSonera exec
2. Vodafone Germany plans LTE deployment within 12 months
3. What makes an emerging market for wireless?