Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. India's wireless broadband auction ends; LTE coming to India
2. Motorola introduces single RAN solution aiding WiMAX to LTE transition
3. Ericsson claims 25% of essential LTE patents
1. Nokia promises improved Ovi Store with N8 release
2. Analyst: Data caps favor BlackBerry, hurt iPhone
3. Microsoft paying devs to port iPhone games to Windows Phone?
1. ESPN's World Cup content yields 8 million mobile views
2. AT&T locks down Android app alternatives on HTC Aria
3. New BlackBerry devices to rival Apple's mobile media dominance
1. T-Mobile unveils free-phone promotion for Father's Day
2. Is WiMAX 802.16m doomed?
3. The temperature of tablets: How the mobile industry is responding to the iPad
1. Nokia cuts sales and margins outlook, but Soros buys in
2. Operators dump unlimited data offerings; file sharing blamed
3. Italian MVNO plans to become 4th largest operator