Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. FCC chair promises light touch with broadband regulation changes
2. How will Sprint's WiMAX/3G smartphone match up to the new iPhone?
3. DragonWave's forecast drives stock sell-off
1. A guide to Android: Diversification amid swift growth
2. Apple issues iPhone OS 4.0 beta 3
3. Android sales pass iPhone--but for how long?
1. Sprint to issue Android 2.1 for Moment and Hero sometime in Q2
2. NPD: Android now the No. 2 smartphone OS
3. Grading the top 10 U.S. carriers in the first quarter of 2010
1. Sprint won't support Google's Nexus One
2. A problem? AT&T's wireless network is the punchline
3. Clearwire: No LTE switch until 2012 at the earliest
1. Vodafone to stop data download abuse, intros out-of-bundle charges
2. LTE will support 50-100bn connected devices, claims Vodafone-backed expert
3. Nokia launches massive Ovi Maps campaign; evidence of services push