The popularity of new categories of mobile Internet devices such as the iPad, netbooks, e-Readers and smart phones present operators with new and unique customer needs. As these devices proliferate, consumers need an alternative to long-term service contracts and are seeking data plans that fit their needs, when and where they need it. Moving beyond only pre- or post-paid offerings, operators have a new monetization opportunity with devices like the iPad that support real time over-the-air activation.
Download this guide to learn how to:
- Leverage the potential of new mobile devices to generate more revenue
- Save on customer service costs and make purchases/renewals convenient
- Make money from subscribers who would not commit to a data contract
- Provide a more compelling and customized experience
- Create flexible, innovative data plans and achieve fast time to market