Publisher's Note: Our 4G seminar at CTIA Wireless
I am pleased to announce a new FierceWireless event, The Path to 4G @ CTIA Wireless. Conceived by the editors of FierceWireless, The Path to 4G is a one-day seminar on the latest insights and information related to 4G. We are hosting it at CTIA Wireless 2008 as an official partner of the show. Here are some quick bullet points on the event:
- Barry West, CTO and President of Xohm, Sprint Nextel
- Christopher Libertelli, Senior Director, Government and Regulatory Affairs, North America, Skype
- Atish Gude, Senior Vice President, Xohm Business Operations, Sprint Nextel
- Andrew Seybold, Founder & Principal, Andrew Seybold Inc.
- Peter Jarich, Principal Analyst, Current Analysis
- Mark Slater, Head of Business Development, Nokia Siemens Networks, North America
- Standards: What is 4G and how it will be defined by the ITU?
- Spectrum: The spectrum requirements for each 4G technology and whether operators have enough bandwidth to deploy it
- Technology Trials: What we have learned so far about the performance of these competing technologies
- Deployment: The challenges to deploying 4G
- Market Demand: Consumer demand for next-generation high speed mobile broadband, and the applications that will drive 4G
When it takes place: Wed, April 2 from 11AM-5PM on-site at the Las Vegas Convention Center
How to register: Sign up for "The Path to 4G" as you register to attend CTIA Wireless.
Early-bird discount: Expires Feb. 25. Register now and save.
Agenda: view agenda
I hope the above information speaks for itself... This is an event you will not want to miss. Be sure to register by Feb. 25 to benefit from the early-bird discount. Feel free to contact us with any questions.