Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. MetroPCS will launch VoLTE in 2H 2012
2. Sprint and Dish: A match made in heaven?
3. Two Verizon rural LTE partners near launch as program gains new operators
1. Are developers giving up on Android?
2. Next One's on Me is the app that keeps on giving
3. Mozilla's Boot to Gecko promises fewer hassles, more open than iOS, Android
1. Best apps of March 2012
2. Sprint's Adib on the demise of preloaded apps, the growth of HTML5 and more
3. Report: Google earns more revenue from iPhone than Android
1. Analyst: Sprint LTE iPhone likely will be financially manageable
2. MetroPCS counts 500,000 LTE customers, hunts for more spectrum
3. Sprint's Azzi: We won't launch more WiMAX devices
1. Wi-Fi is more important than ever, but standards are lacking
2. Report: Swedish operators may block mobile VoIP calls
3. Vodafone Germany to launch RCSe services in May