Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. Chipset vendors prep 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology for big consumer push
2. Sprint's initial LTE focus: AT&T
3. Sprint selects Smith Micro solution to manage network traffic
1. Why mobile app usage is gaining--and web consumption is waning
2. Apple's iOS 5.1 beta 3 restores Enable 3G toggle
3. Mobile development services market passes $20.5B in 2011
1. RIM launches BlackBerry 7.1, previews PlayBook OS 2.0
2. Amazon skirts Apple policies with browser-based Kindle Store for iPad
3. Are geolocation apps a novelty or the next big trend?
1. Humm: T-Mobile is back and in fighting shape
2. Will LightSquared's troubles push Leap into the arms of Clearwire?
3. LTE devices dominate at CES, price points starting to drop
1. Analysts: Vodafone/Verizon merger would make sense
2. Iliad's Free Mobile finally unleashes price war in France
3. Everything Everywhere to auction 1800MHz spectrum