Check out this week's most-viewed stories across Fierce's wireless publications:
1. AT&T to add another $1 billion to 2011 capex thanks to wireless
2. AT&T customers look to block T-Mobile USA deal
3. Maravedis: Will carriers capitalize on the emergence of LTE in vertical solutions?
1. Apple launches over-the-air software updates with iOS 5 beta 4
2. How freemium titles are rewriting the rules of mobile game development
3. Android Market fights fragmentation with multiple APK support
1. Apple bolsters device security with iOS 4.3.5 update
2. Ranking the best mobile apps of July 2011
3. Apple to launch facial detection APIs with iOS 5
1. 2011 Most Influential Women in Wireless
2. Sprint confirms $9B LTE network-hosting deal with LightSquared
3. Is Google+ the endgame for Android?
1. Report: M2M to grow to 400M connected devices by 2016
2. Nokia's catastrophe continues with huge Q2 loss
3. T-Mobile, Orange ink Polish network-sharing deal